Ownership of The Village Hall
The Village hall is held in trust, by a trust deed dated 14 January 1977 for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Parish of East Brent.
The Village Hall - East Brent is a charity registered in England and Wales, number 269419. The members of the Management Committee are the Trustees of The Village Hall - East Brent.
The Parish Council acts as Custodian Trustees for the purposes of holding the legal title to the land and property on behalf of The Village - East Brent.
The duties, powers and responsibility of the Village Hall, remain with the members of the The Village Hall Management Committee as Trustees of the Village Hall - East Brent acting on behalf of the charity and within the terms of the Trust Deed.
Enquires and Bookings
Enquiries and Booking can be made through the booking clerk: Mrs Betty Griffin. Telephone 01278 760 754
EAST BRENT VILLAGE HALL - HIRE CHARGES wef 01/01/14
|BOOKING||CHARGE (per Session)|
|Standard Session Rate|
|Grace Hudson Room||£10.00|
|Concessionary Rates for Committee represented groups|
|Grace Hudson Room||£8.00|
|Other Standard Rates||Other|
|Main Hall - per Hour||£9.00|
|Main Hall - Half Day (up to 6 hours)||£45.00|
|Main Hall - All Day (more than 2 sessions)||£75.00|
|Grace Hudson Room - Half Day (up to 6 hours)||£15.00|
|Grace Hudson Room - All Day (over 6 hours)||£25.00|
|Use of Cooker||£6.00|
|Deposit - Parties & Discos||£200.00|
|Minimum Charge for Main Hall||£9.00|
|9am - 1pm|
|1pm - 6pm|
|6pm - Midnight|
About The Village Hall
More details of the village hall will be included within the community section of this website, at the following links.
- NoPilrow Ltd -Additional Submissions
- Pilrow Windfarm Inquiry Officially Closed
- NoPilrow Appeal Closing Statement
- Pilrow Windfarm Inquiry at the Princess,...
- NOTES of PRE-INQUIRY MEETING
- Notice from Secretary of State
- Important NoPilrow Committee Meeting
- Pilrow Update 15th October 2013
- REVISED Planning Inspectorate Action Timetable
- Meeting to Discuss Appeals Procedure
- Public Meetings
- How to Comment on the Pilrow Windfarm Planning...
- Sedgmoor District Council - Reasons for Rejection
- East Brent Parish Council - Reasons for Objection
- Flooding Advice From an Insurance Company
- Flood Relief Special Newsletter -February...
- Somerset Emergency Flood Relief Grants Programme
- Somerset Community Foundation
- Flooding Advice from the Environment Agency
- Defribrillator Update - November 2013
- Proposed Pilrow Wind Farm
- The Provision of Sandbags in Emergencies
- Recent Flooding Event
- An Important Message From The Parish Council
- Environment Agency Guide to Living Alongside...
- Faster Broadband for East Brent
- Community Public Access Defribrillator -...
- Community Public Access Defibrillator (cPAD)
- Neighbourhood Policing Team